Surround Yourself In Luxurious Digs.
Our space is wide open with large library tables, comfortable chairs and sweeping views of green space. Our interior designer has created a contemporary space with the best chairs on the market and superior lighting to make working from Link as comfortable as possible. You’ll smell some wonderful organic coffee and notice the thoughtful phone booth placed nearby for privacy when needed.
Perks? Benefits? Yeah, we have those.
CALLING AUSTIN HOME!
Comfortably nestled in Central Austin, we are proud to be identified with one of the top tech cities in the country.
PREMIUM COFFEE SERVICE
No run of the mill drinks at our house. Link provides premium coffee to its members all day long. Have a cup on us!
Need to reserve a conference room? No problem. Need a big screen for your next meeting? No problem—you’re covered.
When you need a break from work, mingle with other coworkers (and squirrels!) in our fabulous outdoor courtyard.
Why Did We Choose This Location?
We chose this site because it met following criteria:
- We wanted to be less than a mile from a major artery (Check. Link is less than 1 mile off Mopac)
- We wanted to be on the first floor (Check.)
- We had to have plenty of parking (Check. The Village has ample parking)
- We wanted to have covered outdoor seating (Check. We have a wide covered sidewalk and a beautiful green courtyard to boot!)
- We wanted to be able to walk to restaurants and retail spaces (Check. Cover 3, Chipotle, Madam Mam’s, Korea House, Body Business, Alamo Drafthouse, Office Depot, San Francisco Coffee, Houston’s, Zen, Starbucks and many more are right at your fingertips.) Click for a map of great restaurants within walking distance of Link Coworking!
Centrally Located for Your Convenience! Link is located in the Anderson Lane Shopping Center. Come join us!
2700 West Anderson Lane Ste 205 (directly behind Chipotle)